Everyday I'm Sampling

Ok, well not every day but I had that lmfao song stuck in my head and kept singing that instead of 'everyday I'm shuffling'

So I've been sampling a few ideas since my dad finally got round to replacing my gas.
A few worked a few didn't, there still room for development but Im happy so far! 

Please excuse the fact that they havent been cleaned up properly or polished, I was concentrating more on making the samples :)

Follow me!

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/CharlotteTattersallJewellery

Twitter: CTJewellery1

Website: http://charlottetattersall.wix.com/charlottetattersall































No comments:

About Me

My photo
3rd Year Decorative Arts Student Aspiring Jeweller and Enamellist. My works are for sale, So please get in touch! Metal work, Drawings, 3D. Contact: Charlotte.Tattersall@Hotmail.co.uk

Follow me!

Follow me!