More Samples, Potential New Collection and an update!

Here are a few more samples I've been working on! With the application date for the Harley Gallery drawing near I've had to crack on and get some new things made to send off.

Im potentially going to be doing a tool review tomorrow on one of the new hammers I bought a few weeks ago so keep an eye for that! 

Im really pleased with the out comes, apart from the twisted bangle, I think for a ring the 1mm wire is fine but for the bangle its just too flimsy. I may potentially try it out with 1.5mm wire and see how it works out

My workshops had a bit of a spring clean too thanks to my dad, he's cleared a lot more of his stuff out so I now have more room, though Ive yet to see so will have a look tomorrow! I find that I really struggle for space at times where Im trying to do multiple things at once so hopefully the new found space will be able to ease things up a bit.


Follow me!

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/CharlotteTattersallJewellery

Twitter: CTJewellery1

Website: http://charlottetattersall.wix.com/charlottetattersall

























No comments:

About Me

My photo
3rd Year Decorative Arts Student Aspiring Jeweller and Enamellist. My works are for sale, So please get in touch! Metal work, Drawings, 3D. Contact: Charlotte.Tattersall@Hotmail.co.uk

Follow me!

Follow me!