New Commission!

Recently I was asked to make a bangle for someones 18th Birthday, she also wanted to incorporate a B into the bangle. 

I wanted to do something a little different instead of just stamping a letter so had a go at making the B in wire which Im very happy with, Obviously making letter charms out of wire would only work with certain letters but I think overall its come out really well and I'm pleased!

Follow me!

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/CharlotteTattersallJewellery

Twitter: CTJewellery1

Website: http://charlottetattersall.wix.com/charlottetattersall











No comments:

About Me

My photo
3rd Year Decorative Arts Student Aspiring Jeweller and Enamellist. My works are for sale, So please get in touch! Metal work, Drawings, 3D. Contact: Charlotte.Tattersall@Hotmail.co.uk

Follow me!

Follow me!