The End Is Near

The last two weeks have been ridiculously hectic.
March 20th was my business plan hand in. Three all nighters in the library, a lot of tears, panicking and printing and I've finally finished and handed in it.

The 20th was also the date for my final ever match for NTU Lacrosse, all in all that day was too emotional for my liking!
The Thursday and Friday consisted of getting photos sorted for our brochure.
Here are some of the final one of mine.
And finally came Saturday where I departed for Lax Tour, a week of sun, sea, lax and partying. A perfect finish to a stressful week!





About Me

My photo
3rd Year Decorative Arts Student Aspiring Jeweller and Enamellist. My works are for sale, So please get in touch! Metal work, Drawings, 3D. Contact: Charlotte.Tattersall@Hotmail.co.uk

Follow me!

Follow me!