Lets Get Down To Business.

As part of my course we get a choice of dissertation or business plan.
Seeing as I want to start my own business when I graduate the business plan seemed the clever option.

Last night me and my house mate spent the evening attempting to brand myself.
I had a rough idea what I wanted and with her photoshop expertise we got there, and Voila! My business cards were born!

Today I have been making letterheads, invoices and packaging for my business.

Unfortunately the Macs and printers at uni decided they didn't want to print the correct colours
so the colours of the boxes are not right.



My Business cards!


Packaging Box sample








Invoice


Letter Head


About Me

My photo
3rd Year Decorative Arts Student Aspiring Jeweller and Enamellist. My works are for sale, So please get in touch! Metal work, Drawings, 3D. Contact: Charlotte.Tattersall@Hotmail.co.uk

Follow me!

Follow me!