My New Workshop

So I managed to convince my dad to clear out his shed 
and let me have some space in there for a workshop. 
I should have really took a before shot as
 it was what my dad described as 
"organised chaos"
which I think was an understatement.

When questioned the last time he had used 
half of the things in there they all seemed to be 
at least 5 years ago...

But 2 days later and he finally cleared, 
tidied and oragnised it all for me.
Its not the biggest of spaces but I'm Happy.
I haven't quite got all my things set up
 as there a few things left in my uni flat.

Im hoping to get some pieces made as there are a few 
Christmas markets I wanted to apply for,
one at the Harley Gallery, Nottingham 
and one at the South Bank Centre, London
so I shall see how things go!






About Me

My photo
3rd Year Decorative Arts Student Aspiring Jeweller and Enamellist. My works are for sale, So please get in touch! Metal work, Drawings, 3D. Contact: Charlotte.Tattersall@Hotmail.co.uk

Follow me!

Follow me!