Beach Hut Brighton

I love the seaside and I love Brighton.
Im hoping to move there in the very near future,
So I decided to do a little homage to Brighton with 
these super cute Beach hut pendant designs.

With all this rain lately I wanted to
 do something a little more summery
to get back into the spirit of summer 
and what better way than with these!


If your interested in getting one of these made or something similar, please don't hesitate to email me as 
I'd love to be able to get in the workshop with these 









Follow me!

Twitter: 
@CTJewellery1

Instagram:
 @CharlotteTattersall

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/CharlotteTattersallJewellery

About Me

My photo
3rd Year Decorative Arts Student Aspiring Jeweller and Enamellist. My works are for sale, So please get in touch! Metal work, Drawings, 3D. Contact: Charlotte.Tattersall@Hotmail.co.uk

Follow me!

Follow me!