Friday 11th A Day Inside

Here is my mini studio in my flat. Its out of the way of the bedrooms as I make too much noise with music, 
hammers and saws. Its a bit of a mess and 
I need to have a clear up of things.
(I was having a make up free day)

We had the girls over today for a business plan day.
we drink way too much tea! It seems to be the only thing that gets us through our work. 
The biscuits are curtesy of my nan :)



I wanted to get these pieces cut out before monday so I could start with them in the workshop whilst the kiln is heating up. Ive got a vauge idea about what they'll end up like but we'll see.



About Me

My photo
3rd Year Decorative Arts Student Aspiring Jeweller and Enamellist. My works are for sale, So please get in touch! Metal work, Drawings, 3D. Contact: Charlotte.Tattersall@Hotmail.co.uk

Follow me!

Follow me!