Harley Gallery Christmas Market!

I got a text recently off my friend Charlotte to ask 
if I got into the market as she had got 
her email so when I checked I  finally got an 
email to confirm I have a place at the Harley 
Gallery Christmas Arts Market!

Im so so sooo excited but nervous at the same time, 
I have so much to make and do for then and really
 need to crack on! I feel like theres a million 
things I need to do to prepare myself and 
looking at the amount of other people 
doing it Im wondering if Im ready but hey 
I need to start somewhere!

If your around Nottingham/Welbeck 22nd, 23rd and 24th November come by and say hello!


About Me

My photo
3rd Year Decorative Arts Student Aspiring Jeweller and Enamellist. My works are for sale, So please get in touch! Metal work, Drawings, 3D. Contact: Charlotte.Tattersall@Hotmail.co.uk

Follow me!

Follow me!